BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

. . ..

Seriously, i am darn with my life.
I am sorry =( haih
First of all, i got to protest that i aint doing the wrong thing, i am willing to do those stupid stuffs.
I KNOW.
But yet i am blaming myself, i am emo all the time. My emotional is all control by you. I want to get out from this life. I want to forget everything bout you, most probably, i don't think i can do it. It takes me 1 year 2 months. In this 1 year 2 months time, i tried many way to forget you, but it seem like a tough stuff huh.
I shouldn't know you, everything is a false.
Even though i keep reminding myself yet it doesn't work. It gone worst.
I can't let go the memories, i can't delete everything from my mind. I know i CAN'T.
Fed-up!
ARGHHHH
Pissed off! BYE

0 comments: