BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 6, 2009

For you....

Okay thanks for your sweets. Anyway i will think wisely whether i should friend back you or not. If you have the heart to friend back with me,you just wait, i must make sure whether you have change or not. So you no need tell XXX to help you talk good about you. YOU NO NEED TELL HER ANYTHING. I will think myself alright? Thanks.
Why xxx,xxx and xxx treat my best friend so bad?? You thought your voice is so nice?? Please la don't so "fa qiao" la... So irritating la ur voice. You thought you dai sai meh??!! You are not!!
My friend shout or talk is her problem, What you care?? So please stop it okay?? Can't you peace with her??
I hope you will read what i say and understand what mistake you have made. I nasihat you 1 word! That is P-E-A-C-E.
thats all thanks!! =)

0 comments: